The Governors of this happy, successful and thriving school are seeking to appoint a number of Teaching Assistants at Level 2. Some of the roles will be for class based staff, with others working with children with specific needs on a 1:1 basis. The 1:1 posts are dependent on outside funding and would cease in line with this. There are both full time and part time positions.
We are looking for people who are:-
- Self motivated, enthusiastic and reliable
- Passionate about working with children to help develop their potential
- Had some experience in working with children in school
- Committed to the whole school community and be prepared to be actively involved in the life of the school
- Committed to the safeguarding of children
This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong team of teachers and support staff who work closely together to provide the very best education for the children of Farnborough Road.
Applications should be returned directly to the school.
Closing Date for Applications is Monday 23rd May with interviews taking place at the start of June.
Farnborough Road Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be requested to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitiation of Offenders Act 1974.