‘Faithfully following in the footsteps of Jesus, we serve, love and learn together inspiring each other to excellence.’
The staff and Governors of this popular and successful school are seeking to appoint 2 outstanding teachers to join our staff. The successful candidates will be highly motivated, passionate and hard working and will support the Catholic ethos of our school.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong team who work closely together and are committed to providing the best opportunities and outcomes for our pupils.
We are seeking a colleague who:
- Is a practising Catholic or someone who is able to promote the strong Catholic ethos of the school
- has high expectations of themselves and of children
- is innovative, enthusiastic and flexible
- is committed to ensuring every child makes progress
- works well as part of a team and is able to bring a new dimension to our already successful staffing structure
- can contribute to the development of Worship and the spiritual life of the school, based upon our Christian values
We can offer:
- conscientious, supportive and enthusiastic staff
- motivated children who are eager to learn
- very supportive parents and governors
- a commitment to your professional and personal development.
Candidates should state their curriculum strengths and interests.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS)
“The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment."
Prospective candidates are very welcome to visit our school before applying. Please contact the school office on 01704225906 or email email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Applications should be returned by 12 noon on Thursday 19th May 2022.
Shortlisting will take place on Friday 20th May 2022 and candidates invited for selection will receive an email invitation to interview.
Classroom observation and interviews will take place on Tuesday 24th May 2022.