Required September 2022
Permanent 32.5 hours per week
EP Collier has a purpose-built Foundation Stage unit in a vibrant, friendly and multicultural primary school.
We are dedicated to providing high quality EYFS provision as we believe that it underpins the rest of a child’s education.
The children in Foundation Stage at EP Collier make good progress academically and socially and enjoy being part of a bigger school community and where every child is valued as an individual.
If you are:
• Qualified to NVQ3 or equivalent in Childcare and Education or equivalent
• Experienced working in Early Years
• Self-motivated, reliable and an enthusiastic team player
We can offer you:
• A dynamic and innovative FS team with knowledgeable and experienced colleagues
• The chance to experience an early years setting within a primary school
• The opportunity to work as part of a whole school team
• The role of key worker
We would love to welcome you to our school for a visit so that you can experience first-hand what it is like to be part of our distinctive community.
Please take the opportunity to have a look at our website www.epcollier.reading.sch.uk to discover more about our unique and wonderful school!
Visits can be arranged by contacting the school via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 0118 937 5470. Application packs are available on our school website www.epcollier.reading.sch.uk or by contacting the office.
Closing date: 19th May 2022
Interview: Applications will be considered upon receipt
Please do not send a CV, for the purposes of equal opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS will be sought from the successful candidate.