An exciting opportunity has arisen in the East Herts Older Peoples Team for a Deputy Team Manager. This is a great opportunity to step into a management role where you will be able to increase your skills, knowledge and gain experience in managing and leading a team to deliver the priorities of Adult Care Services.
Key responsibilities will be:
- To manage, inspire and nurture a team of social workers, occupational therapists and community care officers ensuring an effective service is provided which is innovative and personalised for citizens of East Herts.
- Working with the Team Manager to plan, manage and review workloads, manage competing priorities, resource allocation and management of budgets.
- Have responsibilities for ensuring effective practice supervision, appraisals, performance management and quality assurance
- Provide leadership in terms of responding to complex needs and ensuring there is effective risk management, and the safeguarding framework is adhered to.
- To take a leading role in developing partnerships with other organisations and in promoting integrated working to meet needs and deliver positive outcomes
You must be a registered Social Worker or Occupational Therapist with experience of mentoring and developing staff. The successful candidate will be a skilled communicator and have ability to influence and give direction, along with shaping the practice and performance of the team.
For further information regarding the post please contact Rachele Beckett Team Manager 01438844019
Closing Date: 22nd May 2022
Interviews: W/C 6th June 2022