Salary - PO1 - £35,496 - £38,385
Full Time - Permanent
An exciting new position has arisen in the Virtual School. Are you a teacher who wants a new challenge? If you want the experience of working in a multi-disciplinary team consisting of CAMHS, Educational Psychologist, Speech & Language Therapist and are someone who wants to improve the academic outcomes of Looked after Children in the Virtual School this could be a position for you.
The role entails a large amount of the week speaking to foster carers to find out about the emotional health and wellbeing of the children in their care, attending pupil education plans (PEPs) to ensure schools are supporting children in care and ensuring all those up to 18 get the advice and guidance they need.
The role also entails some report writing and supporting the monitoring of attendance and exclusions.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
How to apply:
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. Full work history document completed since leaving full time education, as this is a safeguarding role and requires you to work with Children and/or vulnerable adults.
Please note if your supporting statement is longer than 2 A4 pages, your application may not be considered or reviewed
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing at 23:59 on Sunday 22nd May 2022
Interview date: TBC
To apply, please click on the link below.
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Suzanne Rowson on firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Yewande Ibidunni on Yewande.Ibidunni@enfield.gov.uk