Help us to recruit the best talent in our schools and make us an employer of choice!
Our schools rely on us to support them with their recruitment initiatives and campaigns, which is why our resourcing function is given the time and support needed to do the job diligently. You will be the first point of contact to schools and candidates to answer queries and provide a day-to-day recruitment service.
Working collaboratively with other members of the Schools HR Team you will play a crucial role in providing a strong HR service which covers the breadth of the Service Level Agreement (SLA).
Because we are Bracknell Forest.
What it's like working in our team…
The resourcing function forms part of the dedicated Schools Human Resources Team, and you will be given the training and support you need to be successful in the role.
We are a small friendly team who work together to ensure we deliver excellent recruitment under our SLAs with our schools. This is a fast paced and focussed team who are always looking at how we can attract, recruit and retain the best talent in our schools. Whether our schools need to fill teaching or support roles, you will play a pivotal role in delivering successful recruitment initiatives.
You will be supported to carry out the following duties, responsibilities, and training…
- Act as first point of contact to schools and candidates to answer queries and provide a day-to-day recruitment service. Manage the teacher supply pool and job share register providing staffing solutions to schools.
- Coordinate and develop marketing and publicity activities relating to recruitment and retention strategies for teachers/teaching support staff.
- Be responsible for managing and co-ordinating the ECT and School Direct campaigns, taking responsibility for overseeing all the stages of the recruitment processes and helping to develop the various career pathways.
- Be the team expert on the DBS system and provide support and advice to system users and applicants on the process, safeguarding concerns and clearance related issues.
- Maintain and produce relevant resourcing, recruitment and temporary staffing data as required.
- Be the main point of contact for support, documentation and training on school-based HR/Recruitment systems and report feedback on efficiency and development.
The benefits you will experience are…
- An inclusive and social working environment.
- Agile working arrangements, supported by the provision of up-to-date IT kit and a flexi-time scheme.
- Generous annual leave entitlement.
- Regular opportunities for development with internal and external training courses.
- Able to contribute to service improvement and implement new ideas.
- A great office location next to travel links and the regenerated town centre.
- Internal sports and social club opportunities.
- Discounted leisure centre and gym membership.
- Supermarket discount.
- An interest free loan for a rail season ticket.
What we're looking for…
We are looking for someone with experience of working in a fast-paced recruitment and/or resourcing environment who likes to work as part of a team. You will have excellent customer service and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise to meet deadlines and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
Experience of recruitment in education/ schools setting is highly desirable.
Interviews will be held the weeks commencing 16th and 23rd May 2022
Want to ask us a question?
For an informal discussion or to ask any questions about this role, please contact:
Natasha Pallan, HR Manager (Schools Team), email@example.com, 01344 354 098
As part of the Council's ongoing commitment to redeployment, please note that this vacancy may be withdrawn at any stage of the recruitment process if a suitable redeployee is identified.
Any candidates wishing to apply who would require sponsorship can determine the likelihood of obtaining a Certificate of Sponsorship for the role by assessing their circumstances against the relevant criteria.