Park Lane School catering for pupils and young people with significant special needs. The school offers classes with a high staff to pupil ratio managed by experienced and qualified teaching and classroom support staff.
We are recruiting for:
SALARY RANGE: Grade 3
SALARY: £18,516 - £19,264 pro rata per annum
HOURS: 7.5 hours per week (1.5 hours per day) Temporary in first instance leading to Permanent contract./Part-time/Term
START: June 2022 or as soon as possible thereafter.
We are looking to appoint additional staff to join our team of Midday Assistants. If you :
- Have an interest in supporting the outcomes for children and young people with complex special educational needs.
- Enjoyment of developing play skills of children and young people
- Want to support the care needs of children and young people.
- Want to learn new skills.
Then please contact Park Lane School for an application form.
We can offer in return:
- A supportive and committed staff team
- A well-resourced and pleasant working environment
- Training opportunities to further your professional development
Park Lane School takes safeguarding very seriously and you will be required to have a DBS check before taking up post.
CLOSING DATE: Monday 23rd May 2022
Application form and job description can be obtained from school office: firstname.lastname@example.org