The children, staff and Governors are seeking to appoint an excellent Reception teacher to join our school team in September 2022.
We are looking for an outstanding, qualified class teacher to join our thriving Early Years department. The successful candidate will be full of fun, passionate, hardworking, have an excellent knowledge of the Early Year's curriculum and will support the Catholic ethos of our school.
Our EYFS department is led by a vastly experienced EYFS manager. The Reception area is in an open plan setting and caters for 60 children. It is well staffed, with Class Teachers being assisted by several full time Teaching Assistants. Both the inside and outside areas are extremely stimulating and our friendly staff support eachother and the children at all times. We have excellent relationships with parents and carers and have strong links with the parish. We aim to provide the children with a fun, enriched curriculum, giving them the chance to learn something new each day.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced practitioner with high expectations for all children, who has strong experience of working in the EYFS and has a sound knowledge of phonics
- Someone who will commit to developing the whole child
- An innovative and highly motivated teacher who is willing to work as part of a successful team
- A desire to partake in on-going professional development and be the lead for a subject area (to be decided) throughout the school
- A commitment to support the Catholic ethos of the school
- Someone willing to enhance the provision of after school activities
This post is subject to Teachers’ Pension Scheme.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Application forms can be downloaded below and should be emailed to email@example.com or alternatively posted/handed into the school office to be received by 12 noon on the closing date.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact the school office on 922 5752 if you would like to visit.
Closing Date: Thursday 19th May 2022 (Noon)
Shortlisting: Thursday 19th May 2022 (PM)
Lesson observations and interviews: week commencing Monday 23rd May 2022