37 hours per week
Term time only + 5 days
Required from 4th July 2022
The Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint a professional, highly organised administrator with excellent interpersonal skills to join our team.
We can offer you a strong and highly committed team of experienced staff who put children at the heart of everything that they do.
The successful applicant will be:
- proficient in using IT packages including Excel , Word and email
- required to input and maintain accurate pupil records using the school MIS (SIMS)
- a good team player but also able to work independently and with initiative
- able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills with both children and adults
- able to work in an organised manner , prioritising workload to ensure deadlines are met
- a flexible and adaptable member of staff with a positive attitude working within a busy and varied school office environment
- trustworthy and reliable
We will offer you:
- delightful, lively and engaged children
- a supportive and friendly environment
- dedicated and skilled staff
- opportunities for skills development
Further details and an application pack are available from our website www.thehillprimary.org.uk or by email request to email@example.com or by calling the school on 0118 937 5560
Closing Date : Sunday 22nd May 2022
Interviews will take place : Friday 27th May 2022
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS Disclosure will be sought from the successful candidate