The Integrated Accommodation Commissioning Team is recruiting a Commissioning Manager with a focus on resilience on a fixed term 12-month contract or a one year secondment to ensure that Supported living, Residential and Nursing care services commissioned in Hertfordshire are safe, high quality and good value.
This rewarding role provides an opportunity to make a significant, positive impact on the care of people in Hertfordshire. The post holder will combine an understanding of regulated care delivery with a passion for achieving the best outcomes for people with care needs.
You will be responsible for working as part of a team to:
- Co-ordinate the response and recovery from the current covid pandemic within the care sector.
- Support care providers with their business continuity planning
- Manage a team of ‘outbreak callers’
- Work closely with the strategic lead to co-ordinate and update the outbreak cells and co-ordinate the advice and support to care providers
- Management of risk across the wider resilience agenda within the care sector
For an informal discussion please contact Bryony Morris on 07595 941668