We’ve got a great opportunity for an experienced planning professional to join us and build on their existing planning knowledge, in a role which is:
- Interesting and extremely rewarding.
- Perfectly suited for someone who likes to work on their own initiative, managing their own varied and interesting caseload, with no two days the same.
- Designed to help you develop your skills and experience and progress your career.
- Ideal for someone who likes to work flexibly, with a lively, dynamic, friendly and supportive team of planning professionals.
It’s a great time to be joining our planning team. We’re transforming our planning service, to tackle the unique planning challenges we face in our district.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Processing and negotiating a range of planning applications, including householder and some minor cases.
- Managing a caseload of pre-application requests from residents.
- Explaining our decisions in the event of any appeals.
- Working closely with other planning colleagues.
How to Apply
To apply for this job please visit our job pages using the apply online button below.