St Margaret Mary's Catholic Junior School
Tel: 0151 477 8490
4 x SEN Teaching Assistant Level 2 (Fixed Term linked to EHCP’s)
Pay Grade D / SCP 5-6
£19,650 - £20,043 pro rata per annum
Actual salary £12,071 - £12,312
25 hours per week / 46 weeks per year
Plus SEN Allowance (Pro-Rata)
Start Date: September 2022
The Governors of this large successful Catholic Junior School wish to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant to support a pupil with special educational needs through their educational journey.
St Margaret Mary Roman Catholic Junior School is a warm, welcoming and stimulating environment for all children. We aim to ensure that all children enjoy school and develop a lifelong love of learning in a supportive Catholic Community.
Through our partnerships with parents and the community, we strive to help children achieve their potential academically, socially and emotionally.
We are looking for someone who: -
- Is an outstanding 1-1 teaching assistant with the ability to inspire pupils
- Has experience of working with children with SEN
- Has high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- Is committed to supporting our Roman Catholic ethos
- Is an excellent team player
- Is committed to equality of opportunity for our pupils
- Has excellent organisational and inter-personal skills
In return we can offer you: -
- A warm and welcoming environment
- Talented and enthusiastic pupils
- A dynamic and friendly staff who are passionate about making a difference for our pupils
- A supportive Local Governing Body
- Parents who are keen for their children to thrive
- A commitment to high quality CPD opportunities
St Margaret Mary’s Roman Catholic Junior School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will require an enhanced DBS clearance and will be subject to DfE pre-employment checks including satisfactory references from current/most recent employers.
In compliance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) we recommend that you read our Privacy Notice and Data Protection policy which you can find on our website.
Application Packs can be obtained from our school Business Manager, Lee Pimblett (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please return completed applications to our Headteacher, Rebecca Wilkinson (email@example.com).
Closing Date: Friday 3rd June
Shortlisting: Monday 6th June
Interview/Test: Thursday 9th June
Loving, learning, growing together with Jesus