Upper KS2 Class Teacher plus TLR (Teaching and Learning Lead)
To commence September 2022
The Governors and Headteacher wish to appoint a passionate, inspirational and experienced upper KS2 teacher with TLR (Teaching and Learning Lead) to join their highly committed team from September 2022. This is an exciting opportunity for energetic, talented and ambitious teachers with a passion for education and achievement to grow and develop as a leader.
Ursuline is a two-form entry Catholic primary school with 420 pupils on roll. We have amazing grounds and are right near the beach in Blundellsands. Our friendly school is well supported by Governors who are regularly involved in school life. We are very proud of our school and would love to welcome individuals who love to be outdoors and want to make a difference.
The successful candidate will:
- be enthusiastic and passionate about providing high quality education for children;
- hold high and clear expectations of the children in terms of their academic progress, social wellbeing whilst maintaining high levels of challenge;
- demonstrate the ability to accelerate children’s learning through careful assessment, clearly targeted feedback and inspirational teaching;
- be well motivated and committed to working as part of a team;
- provide a stimulating, safe and happy learning environment;
- be committed to supporting and contributing to the school catholic ethos.
- be an inclusive and inspiring teacher with a strong record of improving rates of progress
- be successful in preparing year 6 children for SATS
In return Ursuline can offer you:
- a successful school with a strong, ethos and values that respect the individual in all pupils and staff.
- happy, caring and enthusiastic children who give their all!
- a dedicated team of experienced, supportive and professional staff who are devoted to ensuring all children are given every opportunity to shine.
- supportive Governing body.
- opportunities to further your professional development and improve your practice
- strong school parish links
Please contact the school to arrange a visit or for any further details on
0151 9241704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding children and we expect all staff and volunteers to
share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and all
qualifications will be verified.
Applications must be submitted on CES Teacher Application Form.
CLOSING DATE Monday 23rd May 12 noon
SHORTLISTING Monday 23rd May 2022
LESSON ONBSERVATIONS/INTERVIEWS Thursday 26th May/Friday 27th May