Are you experienced in project and contract management work?
We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Delivery Officer to join our friendly Landscape and Project Team in the delivery of the exciting Littlehampton Seafront LUF project. Interested? More details on the project are below \/
Arun District Council has been successful in achieving a Levelling Up Fund award of £7.23 million for Littlehampton seafront and riverside.
The investment will deliver quality improvements to Littlehampton’s Seafront Greens providing an improved destination experience as an important step towards boosting economic regeneration in the town.
The improvements will deliver:
- Improved car parking facilities, including EV charge points and quality landscaping
- The introduction of a Grand Procession assisting with providing access to the final destination of the revamped area
- Greenspace, public realm and promenade improvements, including a pine grove and introduction of other quality seaside landscaping,
- Provision of a new social hub, café with associated seating
- Seating complementing the performance area,
- Water play and other play facilities
- Showers and revamped or renewed toilet facilities
- A Changing Places facility
The details of the proposals can be seen here:
If you would like to discuss this role please forward your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
CLOSING DATE: 15 May 2022 - 23.59pm
Arun has a commitment to equality of opportunity in employment. If you have a disability which makes it difficult to complete our application form, please contact the Human Resources Department, who will assist you with your application.
Arun employees who would like to apply for this position on a secondment basis should seek approval from their current manager prior to applying - applications without approval will not be considered.