Start date: September 2022
Contract: Full time- Permanent
Actual salary: £32,157- £42,624 (M1-M6 depending on experience)
Apply by: 16th May 2022 at 9.00 am
Interviews: 20th May 2022.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you passionate about inspiring young minds and shaping their future success?
The Fulham Bilingual Primary School is a popular school in Parsons Green, London, with aspirations to be outstanding. We are part of a unique partnership between Holy Cross Catholic Primary School and the Marie D'Orlac French School. Please note that you do not need to speak French or be bilingual to apply, as you would work for the English side of the school.
For the Fulham Bilingual Website, click HERE
We are seeking to appoint talented and committed class teachers who:
- Will support the ethos of the school
- Have the vision and motivation to inspire children, raise standards and promote excellence
- Wish to be part of a learning community, committed to achieving the best for all our children
If you decide to join our team then we can offer you:
- An exciting opportunity to work in a ‘Good school with Outstanding Leadership’
- Delightful children and a supportive, creative environment
- A bespoke and personalised CPD programme, designed to develop your professional career
Closing date for applications: Monday 16th May by 9.00 am.
Interviews Friday 20th May 2022
For any queries please contact:
Viviana Ferrara on 02073522588 or Sally Connew-Volpe on 02077361447
The Fulham Bilingual Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS Disclosure.