Main Scale, Full or Part Time considered
For a September 2022 start
Highdown School and Sixth Form Centre is a very popular, oversubscribed and successful school set in 28 acres of parkland in Caversham to the north of Reading.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to work within our successful and expanding department teaching Psychology. Psychology is taught at A Level and is a popular subject.
We welcome applications from ECTs, for whom we have a
superb induction programme.
Why Highdown School?
• We are a Good School with many outstanding features which continues to rapidly improve
• We are committed to staff professional learning and leadership development for all staff, at all levels
• We provide highly regarded ECT induction and Coaching for Excellence programmes
• We have adopted a ‘Fair Workload Charter’
• Staff benefit from being members of the PiXL Club and the Princes Teaching Institute
• Staff have subsidised access to Highdown Sport and Leisure facilities
We are on a journey to becoming a ‘regional centre of excellence’. Why not join us?
Closing: Applications considered on receipt
For details and an application form visit our website www.highdown.reading.sch.uk Please return your completed application form to Miss Nicci Burns, Headteacher’s PA, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 901 5800