Main Scale, Full and Part time positions.
For a September 2022 start
Highdown School and Sixth Form Centre is a very popular, oversubscribed and successful school set in 28 acres of parkland in Caversham to the north of Reading.
We are looking for an outstanding, passionate and dynamic practitioner to join our highly successful and well-resourced English department of 12 staff. This post would be suitable for either an NQT or an experienced teacher.
A willingness to teach across all years and abilities is essential.
You should be a highly motivated and successful individual who is willing to contribute to all aspects of the school vision and the many enrichment activities that the department offers.
Why Highdown School?
• We are a Good School with many outstanding features which continues to rapidly improve
• We are committed to staff professional learning and leadership development for all staff, at all levels
• We provide highly regarded NQT induction and Coaching for Excellence programmes
• We have adopted a ‘FairWorkload Charter’
• Staff benefit from being members of the PiXL Club and the Princes Teaching Institute
• Staff have subsidised access to Highdown Sport and Leisure facilities
We are on a journey to becoming a ‘regional centre of excellence’. Why not join us?
Closing: Applications considered on receipt
For details and an application form visit our website www.highdown.reading.sch.uk Please return your completed application form to Miss Nicci Burns, Headteacher’s PA, by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 901 5800