The Governors of this popular catholic primary school have a vacancy for a Pastoral Mentor. We wish to appoint a passionate, dedicated, and enthusiastic person to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a strong team of teachers and support staff who work closely together to provide the best education for the children of St Benedicts.
The successful person will :
- Be responsible for helping children overcome barriers to learning in and out of school
- Assist the headteacher in promoting effective safeguarding procedures
- Ensure effective procedures are in place to promote good attendance and punctuality of children.
- Be flexible, enthusiastic and caring with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Be expected to embrace the Catholic ethos of the school.
Applicants should be appropriately qualified or have relevant skills and expertise.
References will be taken up for all short listed candidates. Shortlisting will take place week commencing 6th June 2022
Applications should be returned directly to school.
Interviews will take place on Thursday 16th June 2022.
Visits to school prior to submitting application form are strongly encouraged, please contact Mrs C Valori at the school office to book a visit.
Due to the nature of work the above post is exempt from the provisions of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and relevant care/safeguarding legislation and appointment will only be confirmed if a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure is obtained from the Criminal Records Bureau.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.