Saint Edmund’s and Saint Thomas’ Catholic Primary School
Oxford Road, Waterloo, Liverpool L22 8QF
E mail admin.StEdmundsandStThomas@schools.sefton.gov.uk
Tel 0151 928 5586
Required to start 1st September 2022
(i) Key Stage 2 Teacher
Required for 1st September 2022, an inspirational, practitioner to join a committed teaching
staff in lower Key Stage 2.
The Governors of Saint Edmund’s and Saint Thomas’ Catholic Primary School wish to
appoint a passionate, dynamic and highly motivated class teacher with strong commitments
to Catholic education. The successful candidate will possess the abilities to promote high
standards of pupils’ achievement in the context of a vibrant and engaging curriculum
We can offer:
• Highly motivated children and a very supportive parent body
• School leadership team, staff and governance strongly committed to continuous
• Strong commitment to an engaging curriculum and the promotion of pupils’
independence in learning.
• Opportunities to further your professional development and improve your practice
• Strong school parish links
We are looking for:
• A practising Catholic or someone who is able to promote the strong Catholic ethos
of the school
• An excellent, experienced teacher who has high expectations of children in all areas
of academic and social development.
• A person who will be committed to professional development and will contribute to
Please contact the school for any further details on
0151 928 5586 or e mail admin.StEdmundsandStThomas@schools.sefton.gov.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding children and we expect all staff and volunteers to
share this commitment. The post will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and all
qualifications will be verified.
Applications must be submitted on CES Teacher Application Form.
CLOSING DATE Monday 16th May 12 noon
SHORTLISTING w/c Monday 16th May 2022
INTERVIEW DATE Wednesday 25th May 2022