Designate Support Manager
Enfield Catering Services
It is an exciting time to join Enfield Catering! We are looking for keen foodies with a passion for being part of the noble endeavour of producing school lunches for children in the Borough of Enfield. Working with our kitchen and support teams to deliver high quality school meals that we can all be proud of.
As Support Manager, the role will be to manage and support multiple client sites and staff in the Education Sector, with all aspects of the operation of the catering facility. Ensuring that the contracted services meet all legal, statutory and client specifications and react to any day to day issues that arise in an expedient and professional manner, ensuring that the site operates both efficiently and effectively and maintains full contractual compliance.
The main part of this role will be to manage the daily operations of your patch of schools in an area of Enfield focussing on performance management, sickness monitoring, training and providing support to kitchen teams and clients.
We believe every child deserves a tasty & nutritious lunch every day while they are at school and our central support team are instrumental in leading the delivery of that vision.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
How to apply:
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. Full work history document completed since leaving full time education, as this is a safeguarding role and requires you to work with Children and/or vulnerable adults.
Please note if your supporting statement is longer than 2 A4 pages, your application may not be considered or reviewed
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing at 23:59 on Wednesday 18th May 2022
Interview date(s): TBC
To apply, please click on the link below.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Vickie McGrath on 0208 132 1053 or email@example.com
“This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”.