Transformation HR Coordinator
(Fixed Term Contract or Internal Secondment - 9 months)
Wokingham Borough Council who are based in Wokingham Town Centre are currently recruiting for an Transformation HR Coordinator.
We are looking for an experienced full time Coordinator to work within the Human Resources and Organisational Development Team, but to specifically support the Adult Social Care and Health Directorate with a significant transformation and change programme.
The main purpose of the Transformation HR Coordinator role is to provide a generalist and operational HR advice and support to managers and colleagues to effectively deliver transformation projects and significant restructures. The role will require resilience and self-sufficiency daily; the key to success in the role is continuous review and prioritisation of tasks to ensure effective customer service and timely outcomes.
Key Duties, Responsibilities & Accountabilities:-
- Support line managers and colleagues in the fair and consistent application of HR policies and process.
- Provide support and guidance to managers on a wide range of HR issues, including setting up interviews and assisting managers to update and format job descriptions and taking notes and minutes of meetings.
- Coordinating meetings related to significant restructures and facilitate communications using a range of methods
- Processing Employee documentation including recruitment processes, colleague records, ensuring consistency and fairness.
- Creation and maintenance of detailed information to track progress of cohorts and information about affected roles
- To assist in process mapping and creating flow charts of operational processes and staff structures.
- Issuing an employee lifecycle event documentation, change letters, leavers letters etc.
- Maintaining a high-level of confidentiality in any matters relating to employee issues or employee personal data
- Responsible for maintenance of colleague and HR records in the required format.
- Administer HR Systems [BWO], ensuring the relevant records are up to date and accurate at all times.
- Monitoring and managing communications, collating questions and updating, tracking and issuing ‘Frequently Asked Questions’
- To be aware of and actively promote and demonstrate the Council’s ethos, culture, and values.
- Establishing effective relationships and encouraging collaboration across various teams including the wider HR team and other relevant operational and transactional teams
- Other administrative tasks and HR related tasks as and when required, depending on Council needs.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience:-
- Excellent IT skills, particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio
- Experience in using HR/Case Management systems
- Highly organised and able to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills,
- Experience in working in a customer facing HR environment.
Educated to A Level or demonstrate equivalent relevant experience
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity to join an excellent and dynamic team in Human Resources and Organisational Development
Wokingham Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all staff, other workers and volunteers to share this commitment. WBC is an equal opportunities employer.
To apply, please follow the link to the online Application Form. CV’s are not accepted.
Alternatively, if you would like to ask any questions about this role please email Russell Gabbini at Russell.firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref: CE/22/192560
Closing date for applications (extended): 11pm, 31st May 2022
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.