HEADTEACHER REQUIRED FROM JANUARY 2023 OR SOONER, IF POSSIBLE
Group 2 school 14-20
The Governing Body of Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a Headteacher who is a practising Catholic and who possesses the vision and dedication required to lead our vibrant inclusive school. This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational individual with strong leadership skills to move our school to the next stage of its journey, and at all times, embody our mission statement, “Working together to inspire and learn, guided by God’s love”
Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Primary School is a school in the heart of the community. We place a high focus on supporting our pupils and families pastorally and inclusion is at the heart of our curriculum. Both staff and pupils’ wellbeing is a high priority. It is our belief that if children feel safe and secure they will reach their full potential both academically and emotionally.
We are looking for a leader who:
- Has a strong Faith and deep commitment to Catholic education and the Catholic ethos of our school community
- Will continue to develop and sustain a culture of challenge, respect and ambition for all in the school
- Will put the needs of the children first, making them excited about their learning journey and develop their individual talents to the full
- Has a caring and collaborative leadership style with a positive approach to inspire all those around you
- Has excellent communication skills and a commitment to working closely in partnership with parents, the Parish, the Archdiocese, the Governors, as well as the wider community.
We can offer:
- A safe and caring school environment with a strong Catholic ethos
- Happy children who are enthusiastic, dedicated and have an enjoyment of learning with high expectations
- A caring and committed staff who strive to ensure all children achieve their potential
- A supportive Governing Body with a clear vision for school improvement and continuing Professional Development
- Support for your own professional development alongside support from the Archdiocese and the Local Authority.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact our Headteacher, Claire McKinnon, to make arrangements on 0151 525 6358.
Further information can be downloaded from the school website including the candidate application pack. Our Lady of Walsingham Catholic Primary School is committed to all aspects of safeguarding and as such, this post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosures. www.olwprimary.co.uk, click on vacancies.
Application forms should be returned to Fr Liam Collister, Chair of Governors, care of email@example.com
Closing date for applications 12 noon Wednesday 18th May 2022
Shortlisting Thursday 19th May
Interviews Monday 23rd and Tuesday 24th May, 2022