We are seeking a professional, highly organised and motivated individual to join our Regulatory Service team.
As Senior Specialist Advisor, Regulatory Services you will have a crucial role in overseeing a team of Specialist Advisors ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
Due to the size and nature of the work carried out by the team there will be a split of responsibility as follows:
- Licensing, Food, Health and Safety, Port Health
Reporting to the Regulatory Services Operational Manager you will also play a key role in the successful delivery of service, technical advice, pastoral care and performance management of the team.
We are looking for an individual with a high level of relevant experience, commitment to drive ongoing performance, develop and implement new and innovative ways of working and the ability to support a team of Specialist Advisors to provide an efficient service.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Provide customer focused specialist advice on a range services
- Guide advise and mentor specialists in professional area.
- Accountable for very complex case.
- To provide functional and operational line management to Specialist Advisors.
- To input and deliver appropriate areas of the Corporate Strategy and associated policies and plans.
- To provide technical input to corporate projects and strategic programmes.