An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, energetic and articulate individual to provide and coordinate high level administrative, communications and project support, working within the Tower Hamlets Together (THT) Office.
THT is a partnership of local health and social care organisations with an ambition to improve the health and wellbeing of people living in Tower Hamlets. The organisations involved are:
- Local Borough of Tower Hamlets
- Tower Hamlets GP Care Group
- East London NHS Foundation Trust
- Bart’s Health NHS Trust
- Tower Hamlets Council for Voluntary Service
- Tower Hamlets CCG
Tower Hamlets Together starts 2022 with a fantastic opportunity to build on its historical success and continue on its journey to being a pioneering partnership, driving forward our ambitions to become one of the best interconnected health and care systems in the country, with a strong emphasis on ‘population health’, supporting people and their communities to have health and fulfilling lives.
Our partnerships cross-system working has given us the opportunity to think about how we organise ourselves and services around the population that we serve, as we enter the next phase of Tower Hamlets Together. The opportunities presented through the emerging North East London Integrated Care System and Tower Hamlets being one of its Place based Partnerships, makes this role an exciting appointment to shape the local programme. In order to do this and avoid duplication, we have three lifecourse workstreams to bring stakeholders together from across the THT partners around the following population groups:
• Children – Born Well and Growing Well
• Healthy adults – Living Well
• Complex adults – Promoting Independence
These workstreams come together monthly to ensure they fully achieve the ambition of having a system-wide approach to these population groups.
We are actively developing the support teams around the workstreams who will work over the next year to bring the system together around these population groups. The Partnership Board Coordinator will play a key role in coordinating these workstreams. This will mean:
- Provide high level project support for the workstreams; being the first point of contact for stakeholders, coordinating meetings and taking minutes, preparing reports, organising events and undertaking a range of financial duties including making payments to suppliers
- Work closely with the health and social care system partners, senior workstream leads, clinicians and the workstream chairs.
- Support the Tower Hamlets Together Office with the coordination of the THT lifecourse workstreams,
You will have:
· Excellent interpersonal and credible leadership skills
· Previous experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of administrative procedures, project management or information analysis.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent organising skills with the ability to lead and manage your own workload.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships at all levels across different organisations.
You will get:
- The opportunity to work on wide range of projects and be part of the developing partnership which is responsible for integrating health and social care
- Support to learn and develop to meet your professional and personal development goals.
- The opportunity to work for the highly regarded THT partnership and its range of local partners and members of the public in Tower Hamlets.
For clarification this role will be hosted by the London Borough of Tower Hamlets but this role is working on behalf of the THT partnership. Line management will be via the Partnership Programme Lead which sits in the integrated commissioning team.