Join the ICT and Digital Services Team at Elmbridge
This is your opportunity to join us as an ICT Infrastructure Support Officer, providing3rd line IT support to all council employees, Councillors and our third-party partners.
Elmbridge Borough Council is a progressive organisation at the heart of the local community. As you can imagine we rely on our IT and digital team to help us deliver key services to our residents and businesses. You will be joining an energetic team, determined to provide a quality service to 450 plus people across the council. You will be part of a learning culture at Elmbridge and we will support both your professional and personal development.
About the role
Your day will certainly be varied and interesting; no two days are the same.
You will be:
- Providing top quality IT support to our customers
- building working relationships with all employees, communicating effectively, face to face, over the telephone or online
- working within the ICT and Digital Services team which the IT Business support and Service Desk teams and third-party partners and suppliers
- assisting the implementation of new systems and hardware developments, in line with our project management standards
As you are a highly customer focused IT professional, this is the role for you.
You will be:
- supporting a complex network environment dominated by Citrix and Windows 10
- working with the latest technology, ability to seek solutions to any problems that arise
- providing third line support to all customers across the council
- have excellent verbal and written English skills, to be able to converse with the customer
- be competent in following procedures and of keeping accurate records, with strong organisational skills and a logical thought process and you will have technical skills and experience in a range of platforms including, Citrix and Thin Clients, networking and security and telephony (Teams/Skype).
What are you waiting for?
If you would like to discuss this role before applying, please contact Helen Dunn on 01372 474150
The closing date for applications is 9am Monday 16th May 2022.
Interviews w/c 6 June.