Salary: Leadership Pay Scale
L17– L21 (£62,570 - £69,031)
Required: September 2022
We are seeking to appoint a committed and practising Catholic who is enthusiastic, highly motivated and an experienced leader with a proven track record of outstanding practice. The successful candidate will be passionate about making a difference for our children. Key responsibilities will be determined according to the appointed candidates’ strengths and interests.
We want our Deputy Headteacher to:
- Have a clear vision and strong commitment to Catholic education;
- Be an excellent teacher;
- Be a caring individual who is supportive of the ethos of the school;
- Be able to lead other expert colleagues in the leadership and needs to be strategic and systematic as well as absolutely reliable and effective
We can offer you:
- A positive and caring ethos based on the values of the Catholic faith;
- A commitment to support your professional development to the next stage of your career;
- The opportunity to work with pupils who are eager to learn and progress;
- Staff who are supportive, committed to their own professional development and to improving outcomes for the pupils.
We are a friendly and caring community placing the academic progress and welfare of our pupils at the heart of everything we do. Professional development is key to our ongoing success and so offer a variety of opportunities for professional development.
For further information and application details please see the school website:
Mrs Catherine McGlone – PA to Headteacher & HR Manager
Visits to the school are welcomed, please contact Catherine McGlone to arrange a date.
Closing date: Monday 16th May 2022, 10:00am
Please do not apply online or download Cheshire East’s Application Form.
The academy is committed to safeguarding children and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check. Our commitment to safeguarding is underpinned by robust processes and checks which are in place.