REQUIRED FROM 27th February 2023 due to retirement:
1 outstanding teacher for the school.
The successful candidate will be assimilated onto the Main Scale, depending upon qualifications and experience plus SEN allowance. Upper pay scale is available for a suitably qualified and experienced teacher.
Park Lane School is an all-age Special School currently meeting the needs of 112 pupils with severe and complex learning difficulties including ASC, physical difficulties, sensory difficulties, and health needs. The school has high expectations for all pupils.
The Governors wish to appoint:
one enthusiastic and outstanding full time teacher.
You should have:-
- A positive attitude towards and ability to engage with children and young people who have severe disabilities.
- Some experience in teaching or working with children and young people who have disabilities, particularly with children who have ASC.
- Excellent teaching practice.
- Ability to lead, organise and work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to communicate effectively with pupils, parents and staff.
You will get:
A supportive working environment.
Experienced and knowledgeable colleagues.
Opportunities to attend quality CPD.
The successful applicant will undergo an Enhanced Disclosure from the Criminal Records Bureau + other recruitment checks.
Closing Date for applications: 1st December2022.
Candidates selected for interview will be contacted and interview times agreed.
How to Apply
Please contact school for an application pack - firstname.lastname@example.org