Casual – as & when required
DBS Disclosure at Enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of employment and this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.
What is the role?
- Managed by the Operations Manager, you will be part of the Security Team based at Civic Offices.
- Cover nights too where needed
- You will be working with minimal supervision however following clear guidelines in the Security handbook.
- Customer Service is the key function of the role. Working in reception assisting customers with their enquiry’s and providing staff and customers with reassurance if anti-Social behaviour presents in reception will be part of your daily business.
Who is the person?
You will need to:
- Enjoy being part of a service that provides excellent customer Service
- To be of smart appearance/ A uniform is provided
- You must have experience of working in a customer focused environment.
- Be able to convey information to meet the needs of our customers positively and clearly. The ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post.
- Work with minimal supervision
- Be able to diffuse Anti-Social behaviour should it occur in the reception
There is no closing date – we will shortlist as the advert goes along. We may close the advert early if we receive enough suitable applications