Tenancy Sustainment Officer (DHH308)
Three Year Fixed Term Post - 37 hours per week
Band F (SCP 12 – 19) - £22 183 - £25 481 per annum.
Do you like the satisfaction of knowing that you helped prevent a family becoming homeless? Or have the patience and resilience to work with vulnerable people to help them achieve goals and aspirations?
An opportunity is available to join our award winning Housing Options Team to enable vulnerable people to sustain long-term tenancies. Key responsibilities will include:
- Assessing housing and support needs for applicants who are homeless or threatened with homelessness;
- Working with applicants and partner agencies to agree personal support plans;
- To provide specialist tenancy related support to vulnerable people or those with complex needs;
- To enable individuals to live independently and remain in their own home;
- Taking proactive steps to reduce rough sleeping and prevent homelessness.
If you want a job that makes a real difference to the lives of vulnerable people then this could be the role for you.
For further information and to apply, please visit our website at: https://www.staffordbc.gov.uk/jobs-and-careers
Closing Date for completed applications: Sunday 13th February 2022
Interview date: W/C 21st February 2022
Please note that interviews will be conducted using video conferencing software Microsoft Teams.
*Please note that an Enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check will be required in the event of an individual being offered the position
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.
Please note, we do not accept CVs submitted without a fully completed online application form.