Full Time – Permanent
Redbridge is an ambitious, diverse and exciting east-London borough. What we do is driven by changing our relationship with local people to support our vision. As a result, we've developed innovative ways to build our communities and transform our Council.
We're one of the fastest growing parts of the country and the third most diverse London borough. Our communities are attracted by a mixture of excellent schools, relatively affordable housing, high-quality open space and rapid transport connections into the heart of the City.
We are currently seeking an exceptional individual to fill this important role.
The role will be in the Business Intelligence Team and is responsible for providing accurate and consistent HR management information and statistics to the Council. You will manipulate, analyse, and interpret complex data in partnership with the HR Directorate and the wider council to deliver on corporate objectives.
About the Role
The main duties of the role will be to:
- Be the first point of contact / specialist supporting the HR Directorate in the development of the HR / Payroll database within iTrent by creating or updating existing Business Objects reports.
- To take a pivotal role in providing Intelligence support to HR Specialists, HR Services, HR Partners and other managers across the council. Including statutory reporting such as gender pay gap.
- Manipulate, analyse and interpret complex HR data within iTrent and Business Objects, identifying key findings and action or improvements that are needed as a result.
- Develop and maintain dashboards and data models within the Business Intelligence Team. Using Power BI to analyse and present data (if required support can be provided).
- Maximise the use of HR systems to automate standard processes, assisting with reviewing and documenting processes undertaken within HR and making recommendations for their development.
- Use project management methodology and tools and lead projects to carry out high level analysis of strategic trends and insight and produce analytical reports as required corporately or as commissioned by HR to provide the basis for informed decision making.
For more information about this role, contact Mehboob Khan. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting time to be working for the London Borough of Redbridge as we look to create an innovative council and a thriving borough.
The Strategy Directorate is at the heart of our vision for change. Bringing together strategy, transformation, data analysis and communications, we combine our skills to help the borough solve its most complex problems. Members of our team use data and analysis to support tackling challenges that range from recruiting social workers to redesigning our work brokerage service, from reducing homelessness to regenerating our town centres.
To apply for this job please visit www.redbridge.gov.uk
Ambitious for Redbridge