Salary Management Grade 7 & 8 FTE; £31,437 – £39,687 pa,pro rata, depending on experience
Full time, 37 hours per week
Term time including inset days plus three weeks in the holidays, 42 working weeks
Required to start as soon as possible
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding School Business Manager.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a proven track record of excellent financial management and administrative services.
• Have experience of accounting software ideally Sage 50 and Management Information Systems.
• Be able to work independently, prioritise and meet deadlines.
• Be responsible for setting and managing the budget, income and expenditure.
• Report to Trustees, Governors, Headteacher, CFO and stakeholders.
• Be responsible for the health and safety of the school premises and associated staff.
• Line manage office, site and catering staff.
• Have experience of HR and facilities management.
Experience in an education setting would be an advantage but not essential.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is located in the centre of Maidenhead, just a five minute drive from Junction 8/9 of the M4. We are welcoming and friendly with a strong commitment to staff development and the desire to make a difference in our community. We offer a positive, nurturing environment, with friendly, motivated children and a caring, supportive team.
Please visit our school website (www.stmarys-maidenhead.org.uk> Vacancies) for further details and where the application pack, job description and person specification, can be downloaded.
If further information is required, please contact Mrs Kate Foreman, (CFO) via e-mail: email@example.com or telephone 01628 620183.
Closing date: Noon, Monday 7 February 2022Interviews: to be confirmed.
St Mary’s Catholic Primary School is committed to equality of opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post requires an Enhanced DBS check along with other relevant employment checks.