Midday Assistant (Primary) - AAAD5003 – Permanent – 5 hours – Grade 2 – £17,842 - £18,198 pro rata per annum – Vine Tree Primary School – Dane Dank Avenue Crewe CW2 8AD
We are seeking to employ a hardworking and reliable Midday Assistant for an immediate start.
The successful person will be expected to
- Be responsible for children from age four to eleven during their lunchtime break.
- Supervise children whilst in the dining room encouraging good manners
- Supervise and arrange age appropriate games on the playground, or classroom during wet play times
- Work as part of a team
- Have some knowledge of basic first aid
- Ensure high standards of behaviour in line with our policy
The hours are 1 hour per day Monday to Friday, term time only.
This is a permanent position and the successful candidate will be expected to take all their leave during the school holidays
Vine Tree Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The offer of employment is subject to satisfactory references, health, right to work in the UK, an enhanced DBS check and a declaration that neither they nor anyone who lives in the same household is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.
Closing date: Friday 28th January 2022
A completed application form should be submitted either by hand or via e-mail to email@example.com
Interview Date: Tuesday 1st February 2022
Please contact the school for an application form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 01270 661526.