Paid weeks per year: 52
Fixed term: 1 year Maternity Cover 31st March 2023
ECTs (NGTs) welcome
Start date: 7th March 2022
About the role
The successful candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher status
- A strong commitment to working in partnership with pupils, staff, parents and the community
- Excellent teaching skills and high expectations of all pupils’ achievement and behaviour
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiasm, warmth, energy and a good sense of humour
- A commitment to inclusion of all pupils
- Attachment aware and relationship-based positive behaviour management skills
- A very good understanding of the progression of the primary curriculum
- The motivation, energy and creativity to deliver a rich and rounded curriculum
In return the successful candidate will receive:
- A warm welcome from a professional, highly skilled staff team
- Experience of teaching in a rewarding community school with a stunning outdoor environment
- Job satisfaction from working with enthusiastic and engaging children
- Strength from being part of a thriving Partnership of schools
- Support from a forward thinking and motivated Senior Leadership Team.
- Effective tailored induction and support with ongoing professional development.
Hertford Schools – Junior site is part of the Brighton City Partnership for Education (BCPfE), a group of primary and nursery schools who work in close collaboration to improve teaching and learning in our schools.
Closing date: Midday, 31st January 2022
Interview date: Thursday 10th & Friday 11th February 2022
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address: Lynchet Close, Brighton, BN1 7FP, email@example.com
School Office: (01273) 557341
Work Permits: We may be able to obtain a Work Permit for this post but this is subject to meeting the requirements of the UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Please see Gov.uk for more information on the Skilled Worker Visa.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.