Job Title: Business Support Officer
Location: Watford General Hospital
Salary Range: £27,741 progressing to £30,451 pa
Hours: 37 hours per week
Contract: Fixed Term Contract until 31.12.2022
Diversity: We are an inclusive employer and value a diverse workforce
We have an exciting opportunity within the Herts Valleys Integrated Hospital Discharge Service for a Business Support Officer. We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and innovative person to join our service to support across the teams with day to day business activity. The role will be primarily based at Watford General Hospital where the successful candidate will support in the management of the service wide Discharge to Assess pathways, assist with data management and support the business requirements of the team. There may also be a requirement to attend other hospital sites and HCC's office base in Apsley.
The successful candidate will have:
- Ability to manage their own workloads
- Excellent communication skills,
- Be proficient with IT systems including Microsoft Excel
- Able to manipulate data sets and create reports to support business decisions across the service.
- The successful candidate will take responsibility for the service wide coordination of Discharge to Assess beds as well as oversight of the 7 day hospital discharge rota and data management to support with meeting the needs of the service.
- Closing Date : Sunday 23rd January 2022
- Interview Date : Wednesday 2nd February 2022
For an informal discussion and more information please contact: Bethany.Appleton@hertfordshire.gov.uk
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.