Rutland County Council are seeking a Family Hub Programme Manager to coordinate, develop and deliver the Family Hub Programme and associated projects over a 12 month fixed term contract. The postholder will ensure the development and enhancement of our existing and well established early help and family support provision in Rutland.
This project is part of the wider Health and Wellbeing Strategy and Place Plan for Rutland, which will see the Family Hub Programme Manager engage and shape the actions coming from the Rutland HWB board and the regional commissioning activity.
Do you have significant experience managing and delivering corporate projects? Have you worked at a strategic level in partnerships with a range of stakeholders? Do you hold personal and professional credibility in high regard? Are you available for an immediate start? The Family Hub Programme Manager may be the role for you.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience
- Excellent knowledge of programme management techniques and the use of project management methodologies
- Evidence of the ability to analyse complex data and information to determine and plan actions
- Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use initiative and meet deadlines
About the role…
- Creating and delivering written and oral project plans and presentations
- Working with internal and external team across the 0 to 25 years pathway
- Leading partnership engagement and joint solutions
- Significant project management experience, ideally within local government or the public sector in Early Help, SEND or Education
- Designing a full range of project management documentation including business cases, PID and project plans.
The successful applicant for this post will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS). The costs for the DBS are paid by us.
Our offer to you:
We offer work that makes a difference to people’s lives, a safe working environment; structured salary reviews; generous annual leave entitlement plus 8 days paid bank holidays; local government pension scheme; occupational health service and flexible working policies to enable you to balance work and home commitments.
Rutland County Council encourages a healthy work life balance, and we welcome discussions regarding flexible working.
Find out more:
All recruitment correspondence, including interview details, will be sent out via email from the Jobs Go Public site. If you require documentation/correspondence in an alternative format, please contact the Recruitment team.
Rutland County Council is committed to Equality and Diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Everyone at Rutland County Council has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.