Millbrook Community Primary School
Headteacher: Mrs J M Maloney
TEACHING ASSISTANT LEVEL 2
Pay Band D / SCP 5 – 6/ £19,312- £19,698 pro rata, per annum
Plus SEN Allowance of £1,324 per annum
[Actual Salary £11,863-£12,101, Plus SEN Allowance of £813 per annum]
25 hours per week / 46 weeks per year
Temporary until August 2022 / one to one support linked to statemented child
To commence as soon as possible
The Governors of Millbrook Primary School wish to appoint a suitably qualified and experienced Teaching Assistant to support a Year 3 child with an Educational Health Care Plan.
The role will include working with the child to support them in the following ways:
- To develop the child’s concentration and listening skills in order to promote independent learning.
- To support the pupil in completing tasks, targeted work and developing self-regulation.
- To support the pupil with self-organisation
- To support the pupil with a differentiated curriculum
- To complete targets as identified in the Education Health Care Plan
- Be highly committed, enthusiastic, positive, patient and show good initiative.
- Work closely with the Class Teacher and SENDco following EHCP targets
- NVQ Level 2 or above is essential
- Achieved National Qualification Framework (NQF) Level 2 in Literacy and Numeracy
- Have competent skills in both literacy and numeracy
- Be committed to working with the successful team ethos of Millbrook Community Primary School
Further details and an application form are available from the school at http://millbrookprimaryknowsley.co.uk/
Closing date: Friday, 28 January 2022 at 4:00pm
Interviews: Tuesday, 8 February 2022
Completed Application forms should be returned marked for the attention of Mrs Benson (Business Manager) directly to the school via e-mail to Millbrook.firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to the address above.
Millbrook Primary School is committed to safeguarding, to promoting the welfare of children and adhering to the Equality Act 2010. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. To comply with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 all prospective employees will be required to supply evidence of eligibility to work in the UK. All employees are expected to abide by Millbrook Primary School Staff Code of Conduct.