Class Teacher Upper KS2
Salary Grade Range: MPR 1 – 6 (£32,157 - £42,624 pa); UPR (£46,971 - £50,935) considered for the right candidate
Permanent, full-time post
Start Date: Immediate start available
Come and join our dynamic and successful school
St Mark's CE Primary is a thriving inner city London one form-entry school in the heart of Islington.
We are seeking to appoint an exceptional Class Teacher to join our team who has the passion and energy to help drive high standards and great outcomes for all children.
You will need to have:
- excellent practice in the teaching of all subjects
- excellent knowledge of Early Years (where applicable)
- the ability to maximise the achievement of children
- the highest aspirations for all groups of children
You will be:
- a positive role model who inspires a love of learning in your pupils
- committed to making a difference within and beyond your classroom
- a strong team player who is always looking to develop your practice
We are ambitious for our children and we therefore need the right candidate to join our hard working and committed team.
In return we offer:
- a high level of training and support
- ambitious and outstanding teachers who can motivate and inspire
- a friendly, vibrant and supportive staff team
- an opportunity to achieve your aspirations, develop and grow
- an inspiring and creative school with a deep routed Christian ethos
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0207 272 5967.
Please apply online at www.islington.gov.uk/jobs. If you need any assistance, please email the Education HR team at email@example.com quoting reference: STMK/941.
Closing Date: 9 am on 7th February 2022
Shortlisting: 8th February 2022
Interviews: 10th February 2022