Deputy Designated Safeguarding & Family Liaison Lead
Putting Children First, Developing People as Leaders,
Salary: PO1 – Scale 27 to 30 (£33,324 to £35,751 FTE – pro rata)
Term time only + 5 days. 36 hours per week.
Woodside Primary Academy is a large Primary School in Walthamstow with approx. 1220 people on role from the ages of 6 months to 11 years. We are based across two sites one of which includes a School and Day-care Nursery. We support and challenge each other to ensure our pupils achieve their potential, are motivated, engaged and fully prepared for life beyond our school.
- Be the point of contact in the absence of the DSL.
- Work with us to maintain high aspirations for all pupils who are currently experiencing, or have previously experienced welfare, safeguarding and child protection issues.
- Be an active member of the school’s leadership team.
- Support our work on Child Protection and Safeguarding.
We would like to hear from you if you have:-
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Innovation and drive to effectively support our most vulnerable pupils and their families.
- Good ICT skills.
- Flexibility in your approach and thinking.
At Woodside we offer the following:
- Free childcare during INSET days.
- “Perks for Work” Scheme
- EAP – Employee Assistance Program
- Shiny Mind App (Well-being)
Alternatively, download an application pack from our website www.woodsideprimaryacademy.com
Closing Date: Monday 24th January 2022 @ 12:00pm.
Interviews: Wednesday 26th January 2022.
Woodside Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.