Nursery Key Worker Level 3
GRADE: 4 SCP 4 (£18,933 per annum, pro rata) Actual salary: £10,550 per annum
MATERNITY COVER: 24hrs per week, term time only (including INSET days)
We are looking for a colleague who is:
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- Caring and sensitive to others
- Well organised and creative
- Able to demonstrate a positive attitude and ‘can do’ approach
- Has a good knowledge of the EYFS framework and is committed to delivering a high standard of work
- Has children’s needs at the heart of their practice
- Able to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues and be able to work as part of a team
- Able to contribute to the ethos and values of our school
- NVQ Level 3 qualified or equivalent
You will be working in our busy nursery under the direction of our nursery teacher and room supervisors, dealing with a wide range of tasks including observations, planning, interactions, food preparation, personal care and communication with parents, carers and professionals.
Additional hours are also available in our breakfast and after school provision for those looking for further hours.
Visits to the Nursery are welcome, please contact the Nursery office on 01565 632816 to make an appointment. The appointment will be subject to enhanced DBS clearance for the successful applicant.
Please complete and return the application to Mrs H Taylor, School Business Manager, Bexton Primary School and Nursery, Blackhill Lane, Knutsford, Cheshire WA16 9DB or electronically to email@example.com by 12 noon on Monday 24th January 2022.