IT Service Desk Manager
Full time, 37 Hours per Week
Grade 9 - £37,449 - £41,180 per annum
Winchester / Andover
This is an excellent opportunity to join an experienced, dynamic, forward thinking IT Shared Service as the Service Desk Manager leading a small customer focussed IT support team providing front line Incident and Request Management.
The Service Desk is part of a shared IT service between Test Valley Borough Council and Winchester City Council providing support for over 900 staff working at multiple Hampshire sites and from home.
You will already be an experienced highly skilled Service Desk Manager who is looking for an exciting new challenge to deliver an excellent service to both Councils. You will thrive working under pressure and motivating your team to deliver high quality services.
· Management and leadership of the Service Desk Team
· Managing the service desks role in the IT incident and problem management process to ensure swift identification and resolution of IT related issues
· Manage key stake holders expectations and able to resolve any dissatisfaction portrayed by customer base
· Managing Continuous Service Improvement and Reporting of statistics against SLA and Key Performance Indicators
· Change Management Administrator
· Major Incident Administrator
· FOI management
· You will adhere to ITIL disciplines and have excellent workload and time management skills requiring minimal supervision.
Test Valley Borough Council and Winchester City Council are committed to developing staff and promote a strong work life balance. We offer a generous annual leave entitlement, you will receive a minimum of 33 days per annum (including Bank Holidays) rising to a maximum of 37 days after 5 years’ service.
We also offer a number of benefits including:
- Open plan office space onsite
- Attractive Pension scheme
- Excellent Training Opportunities
- Free Parking
- Subsidised on-site restaurant
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Richard Beckingham, IT Service Support Manager, on 01264 368914. Alternatively you can contact our Human Resources Team on, 01264 368106 or email email@example.com
This is a rolling advertisement and we will be taking the opportunity to interview immediately should a suitable candidate become available.
To apply please visit our website.
Closing date for return of application forms is Sunday 23rd January 2022.
COMMITTED TO EQUALITY OF OPPORTUNITY IN EMPLOYMENT AND SERVICES