Job Title: ASYE Co-ordinator
Salary Range: £40,876 per annum progressing to £43,857 per annum
Hours: 37 per week
We are actively recruiting for two ASYE Coordinators within Adult Care Services Practice Development Team to support with the ASYE programme. This is an exciting progression opportunity for experienced Social Workers, who want to further their knowledge and skills in social work development. It is also an opportunity to influence and shape Social Workers of the future.
This role involves the following responsibilities:
- Assisting with the recruitment, selection and induction of NQSWs, including delivering training.
- Undertaking the assessment and completion of reports of NQSWs against the Knowledge and Skills Statements (KSS) and Professional Capabilities Framework (PCF), as part of their ASYE.
- Supporting with developing, overseeing and evaluating the ASYE programme.
- Assisting with the moderation of ASYE portfolios for NQSWs, in line with regional processes and national requirements.
- Supporting Team Managers and providing coaching and mentoring to NQSWs, to assist with the NQSWs’ progression.
- Providing strategies to address areas of practice that need development and identifying and celebrating areas of good practice.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a registered Social Worker and, ideally, holds (or is working towards) the Practice Educator qualification.
- Is experienced in the assessment and monitoring of NQSWs (or other learners), evidencing research into practice and providing reflective supervision.
- Has knowledge of how professional standards, such as the PCF and KSS, fit into the assessment process with NQSWs.
- Has excellent communication and coaching skills and is passionate about supporting learners and developing social work practice.
- Has experience of supporting and supervising learners.
Closing Date: 30th January 2022
Interview Dates: 21st or 25th February 2022
For an informal chat, please speak with Marcia Eldridge on 07812 322 665.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.