To start from January 2022 to deliver intervention support
25 hours per week term time only (8.45am – 3.00pm)
If you are looking for a rewarding role that supports the learning and development of the children in our school, we would love to hear from you.
You have the chance to be part of a strong school community making a difference to children’s futures. You will work in a large three form entry infant school with a nursery class in South Reading. The school is part of the successful Whitley Excellence Cluster.
The school offers you:
- friendly and enthusiastic pupils who are really keen to learn
- high aspirations for staff and pupils
- good opportunities for training and development
- a supportive working environment, characterised by variety and personal challenge
- fantastic staff who make up a dedicated team
- a well-resourced school with extremely attractive grounds
You will offer the school:
- commitment to pupil welfare
- energy and a sense of purpose
- a focus on the achievement and personal development of the pupils
- a commitment to the school community
Visit to the school are most welcome or if you want to know more about our school please watch our video on the school website: www.geoffreyfieldinfant.co.uk
Application packs are available to download via the school website www.geoffreyfieldinfant.co.uk or from the school by email: email@example.com or call 0118 937 5473
APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED UPON RECEIPT
INTERVIEWS: To be arranged in January 2022
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough application forms.
This Authority/School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced DBS will be sought from the successful candidate.