Permanent – Full Time
£35-751-£37,722 per annum
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Applications Support Analyst to join Redbridge Council IT Service in one of three busy Application Support teams.
Redbridge is undergoing a number of digital transformation projects and as Application Support Analyst, you will be assisting the implementation of new IT systems to replace current legacy applications. The main objective is to ensure existing applications function accordingly, whilst undergoing replacement.
The roles involves 1st and 2nd line support for business applications supporting the Integrated Social Care and Health Service and Finance team.
To be successful in this position, you will have experience supporting business systems and have some understanding and experience of reporting such as SQL, Business Objects, SSRS.
- Owning user-reported issues and queries through to resolution
- Determine appropriate action when dealing with incidents and service requests, documenting steps and user guidance, and keeping customers informed of progress
- Build good working relationships with business teams, internal and external users, and suppliers
- Creation of user guides for internal and external users
- Carry out database administration
- Support of critical incidents
- Manage own workload
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience of supporting customers with application issues
- Ability to work accurately under pressure whilst remaining attentive to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with both users and suppliers
- Ability to think laterally to trouble shoot issues and resolve problems
- Able to build and maintain strong working relationships
Ambitious for Redbridge