Do you have the drive and commitment to deliver the highest quality services to children and young people and their families?
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a service manager to manage our Brokerage Services including the Brokerage Accommodation Team, the 0-25 SEND Brokerage Team and the Brokerage Finance Team.
You will be part of a supportive and busy team dealing with a range of tasks to deliver high quality services to children and their families. You will require excellent communication skills, a good understanding of the needs of Looked after Children and families in need of support, budget management skills, an ability to work under pressure and challenge practice where appropriate both internally and with our external providers.
Management experience and a Social Work Qualification are essential.
The job will require some travel so the postholder will need to hold a full driving license and on occasion use your own care for business purposes.
Purpose of the Job
To be responsible for the delivery of brokerage services to include:
- Management of the 3 brokerage teams
- Placement finding, placement moves, care leaver support and support packages
- Chairing Access to Resources Panel and Multi Agency Panel
- Support packages for disabled children and their families
- Financial oversight of a range of budgets including the Independent placements budget, the care leavers budget a, shared care, direct payments and diversion from care budget.
- Monitoring of the Contact Service Contract.
- Work with commissioning colleagues in securing appropriate services to meet strategic objectives.
How to Apply
Please apply online via the link provided.