Level 3 Teaching Assistant Qualification training provided virtually and onsite by Crosby Management Training Ltd. Fully Funded by St. Luke’s School
We are looking for Apprentice Teaching Assistants for EYFS, KS1 or KS2.
If you are looking to develop your career as an Apprentice Teaching Assistant or you are just starting out and want a great job where you will really make a difference - then we are the school for you!
- be flexible and organised, to assist the classroom teacher in provision of learning and educational opportunities for pupils.
- be professional at all times and show respect for the school’s Christian ethos.
- be committed to maximising opportunities for learning both in and outside the classroom.
We can offer:
- enthusiastic, children with a positive attitude to their learning.
- a friendly, committed and supportive staff team.
- a commitment to staff professional development with an external learning provider to help you achieve professional qualifications as a Teaching Assistant.
Closing date: Friday 28 January 2022
Interview date: To be advised, applications considered upon receipt. We have the right to end the closing date when the position has been filled.
St. Luke’s School is a thriving and vibrant oversubscribed Church of England School for children aged 4-11 years. Ofsted judged the school to be outstanding. St. Luke’s School is committed to the protection and safety of its students. A DBS certificate, medical clearance and references will be required.
ODST has a responsibility for, and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and for ensuring that they are protected from harm. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS.