The Rutland County Council HR Department are looking for a HR Administrator to join their friendly and passionate team. Do you have experience of working in a customer focused role? Have you delivered administrative support to a variety of stakeholders? Do you enjoy recruitment and training administration and want to further develop your skills in this area? The HR Administrator role might be for you! This is a rewarding role that provides the postholder with a breadth of responsibilities, whilst being supported by a fantastic team. Here at Rutland County Council, we want staff to be the best they can be to ensure they feel valued, recognised and rewarded and the postholder will both support this and feel the benefit of working with us.
- Educated to A Level or equivalent
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confident in communicating across a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Well-developed IT skills, including Word, Outlook and databases / systems
- Experience of working to a high level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
About the role…
- Supporting the end to end recruitment support and administration, helping us meet our time to hire objectives
- Conducting pre-employment checks with new starters and liaising with them to ensure a smooth onboarding process
- Administration of our Learning Management System, DBS Online, Occupational Health referrals and probationary periods.
- Providing administrative support for our training activity, including the processing of applications, maintaining records, professional training agreements, work experience, liaising with training providers and supporting the delivery of in house training.
We will be reviewing applications on a regular basis and inviting those who meet our essential person specification criteria to interview. If you’re interested in this role, we strongly encourage you to apply without delay.
Our offer to you:
We offer work that makes a difference to people’s lives, a safe working environment; structured salary reviews; generous annual leave entitlement plus 8 days paid bank holidays; local government pension scheme; occupational health service and flexible working policies to enable you to balance work and home commitments.
Rutland County Council encourages a healthy work life balance, and we welcome discussions regarding flexible working.
To learn more about working with us visit https://jobs.rutland.gov.uk or if you have any queries about this role please contact Jennifer Holmes at JHolmes@rutland.gov.uk or Elaine McGarry at EMcGarry@Rutland.gov.uk.
If you are experiencing problems or have any queries about the application process please call us on 01572 758343 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be aware that in the event of a high volume of applications, we may close this vacancy before the advertised closing date.
All recruitment correspondence, including interview details, will be sent out via email from the Jobs Go Public site. If you require documentation/correspondence in an alternative format, please contact the Recruitment team.
Rutland County Council is committed to Equality and Diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Everyone at Rutland County Council has a responsibility for, and is committed to, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children, Young People and Vulnerable Adults and for ensuring that they are protected from harm.