Paid weeks per year: 52
Start date: April 2022
St Mary’s is a happy, successful and inclusive Catholic school. We are looking to appoint a highly motivated, inspirational and committed class teacher to join our team from April 2022. All are welcome to apply.
About the role
We are looking for someone who will be:
- Committed to creating a stimulating learning environment
- Inspirational in the classroom
- Full of enthusiasm
- Supportive of our Catholic ethos
The successful candidate will:
- Be an excellent practitioner, with a real commitment to raising achievement and standards
- Have high expectations and have the ability to plan an inspiring, creative curriculum that ensures all children make good or better progress
We can offer you:
- a school that is striving for excellence
- excellent opportunities for professional development
- polite and enthusiastic pupils, who are eager to learn
- a warm and friendly working environment
St Mary’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. For more information, to arrange a visit or request an application pack, please contact the Office on 01273 418416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications must be made on CES (Catholic Education Service) Application forms.
Closing date: 28th January 2022
Interview date: 1st February 2022
Completed application forms accepted by email/post direct to the school address: Church Road, Portslade, BN41 1LB email@example.com
School Office: (01273) 418416
Please ensure you apply with Catholic Education form, downloaded from below or Catholic Education Website
Work Permits: This role does not meet the requirement for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) Points-based Immigration System. Successful candidates will need to evidence that they have the Right to Work in the UK.
Please note that this post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974, and is subject to a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) Check.
Brighton & Hove Schools - Taking Action for Equality
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Brighton & Hove Schools do not accept CV or resume.