Principal aims of LHC
LHC provides specialist technical and procurement products and services that help contracting authorities (LHC Clients) and building contractors and suppliers (LHC Appointed Companies) to deliver publicly funded building projects on time and on budget, and in so doing deliver better buildings and homes that enhance local communities.
LHC engages with LHC clients and LHC Appointed Companies through six Regional Business Units (RBU's), supported by a Group Procurement Team which develops and markets the LHC range of products and services.
Principal aims of SPA
Operating as one of the LHC six RBUs, SPA provides specialist technical and procurement services related to building programmes undertaken by SPA Partners and other public sector bodies throughout Scotland.
Working closely with its Executive Board, SPA ensures that all products and services offer class leading, compliant solutions which align with Scottish Governments drive for Net Zero and the delivery of new, affordable homes.
Through its relationship with Lintel Trust (an LHC Group, Registered Scottish Charity), SPA supports the delivery of community benefit projects and social value initiatives throughout Scotland.
About the role
1.Working closely with the SPA Director, produce, agree and deliver the annual SPA marketing and communications plan, to include costing and budgeting of events and all associated MarCom's activity.
2.Manage all resources including the Marketing Apprentice to ensure successful implementation and delivery of the on & off-line marketing activities to increase market presence, generate opportunities and build Partner and Supplier loyalty.
3.Using all available marketing channels, propose and implement an action plan for acquisition and retention of SPA's two key stakeholder groups; Partners (public sector framework users) and Suppliers (companies appointed to our frameworks).
4.Conduct competitor analysis and use intelligence gathered to improve our offers and emphasise our unique selling points
5.Work closely with Group Marketing to ensure branding and marketing activity is effectively aligned to the wider marketing strategy.
6.Drive the promotion of SPA frameworks through third party websites such as: Partners, Appointed Companies, strategic partnership organisations and trade associations throughout Scotland.
7.Lead on the delivery of events and exhibitions, ensuring maximum exposure through stand design, the production of bespoke collateral, event management and review of ROI.
8.Working closely with Lintel Trust colleagues to provide marcoms services, including the delivery of promotional case studies, PR and Media support, website support and the delivery of promotional collateral.
1. Through effective marketing communications, work towards exceeding the expectations of our Partners and Suppliers.
2. Working closely with both SPA and LHC colleagues, develop and deliver marketing materials and literature, ensuring access and availability at all times.
Identify target markets and develop online and offline strategies to communicate with them.
3. Become a brand ambassador for SPA, ensuring our values and brand guidelines are adhered to internally and externally.
4. Work with the Marketing Apprentice to create engaging, innovative content to be published via blog posts and on-line articles.
5. Work with the Marketing Apprentice to develop and deliver the social media strategy
6. Proactively identify, develop, and deliver strategies to drive maximum traffic to our website and improve search engine optimisation.
7. Manage the SPA website including, but not limited to: changes to the structure, improvement on design elements and CMS maintenance (including relevant tracking codes for measurement). Ensuring that all information is true and correct while maintaining an excellent web experience for users.
8. Create and distribute all e-marketing campaigns through third party mailing platforms.
9. Through effective marketing activities and management, drive the growth of our database and optimise its use on CRM. This includes working with Group Marketing on process management and integrating digital marketing activities with CRM to monitor marketing activity.
10. Perform regular data cleansing activities on our CRM database (Sage).
11. Working with the regional delivery team, evaluate Partner and Supplier feedback to develop, implement and evaluate customer data through surveys, polls and questionnaires.
12. Working with Technical Managers, identify and manage potential alliances with relevant trade associations for the promotion of our frameworks.
13. Research analyse and report on competitor activity, product offerings and alliances.
What we offer
- Salary (POA) scp 29 £32,910
- Local Government Pension Scheme.
- 28 days holiday plus public holidays.
- 36 hour week.
- Cycle purchase scheme.
What to do next
If you are interested please apply directly to https://lhc.livevacancies.co.uk/#/applicant/17