The post is permanent, 35 hours per week
8am to 5pm on Mondays
8am to 3.45pm Tuesday to Friday
Term-time only plus Inset days
Required: As soon as possible
We are looking for an enthusiastic Level 3 Early Years Practitioner, with SEND experience, to join the team in our Ofsted rated Outstanding Nursery School.
The successful candidate will:
- Be creative, dynamic and a good communicator.
- Have a flexible approach to your work with a warm, caring attitude.
- Have a good working knowledge of the EYFS and demonstrate a commitment to providing childcare in a non-discriminatory and inclusive manner.
- Have an experience of working with SEN children.
We can offer you:
- An innovative, friendly and exciting place to work with dedicated staff caring for and educating children with a wide range of needs and abilities.
- Strong, supportive and professional workforce with an established Senior Management Team.
- Further training on supporting children with SEND
- Excellent support from parents, governors and the community.
- Ongoing support form LA advisors, Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists etc
- Safeguarding, Health & Safety and First Aid training along with other training opportunities.
- Free access to the local authority Employee Assistance Programme.
- Staff discount of childcare fees subject to availability in the nursery school or day care.
This Centre is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check will be sought from the successful candidate.
For further details and an application pack, please contact Waterside office: 0118 937 5677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org visit our website - www.norcotearlyyearscentre.co.uk
No agencies please, we are a local authority employer
Closing date: Advert will close when a suitable candidate has been appointed.
Interviews to be held: TBC
We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity and inclusion is the key to our success. Reading Borough Council is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities.