Safeguarding Children’s Partnership Manager
Full time, permanent
Salary, MM2: £48,078 - £61,497
Enfield Council is looking for a highly effective and motivated professional to become our Safeguarding Children Partnership Manager.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity that will put you at heart of safeguarding children partnership work in the borough. The role will give you the platform to influence practice improvement activities that help keep our children and young people safe.
This is a strategic role and a key area of work will be the management of local and national reviews and implementing the learning from them.
You will be engaging with children and young people, through our safeguarding ambassador programme, lay people who lead our Safeguarding Community Engagement group, executive and senior managers as well as front line practitioners.
You will be part of a supportive team, and have a close working relationship with colleagues across the Enfield safeguarding children’s partnership.
Why it's great to work for Enfield Council
- An excellent pension through the Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS).
- Up to 31 days annual leave depending on grade and length of service. You will also get eight public holidays per year and an extra day off at Christmas.
- A blend of remote and office based working for most roles.
- Interest free season ticket loan repayable over three or ten months.
- Career development and learning experiences from a range of training courses and learning methods.
- Employee Assistance Programme to provide advice and counselling services. This is a free and confidential service available to staff and members of their family.
- Health and leisure discounts and tax-free bikes for work.
We are passionate about our people and how we deliver services to our community in Enfield. That’s why we encourage a culture that puts our customers at the heart of everything we do - by empowering our people to work together to find solutions, be open, honest and respectful, take responsibility and listen and learn. If you value these behaviours too, we’d love to hear from you - and of course we are always happy to talk flexible working, click here to find out more.
How to apply:
This role requires that you upload 2 documents - in the "Document upload" section of the online application form.
1. A supporting statement addressing how you meet the requirements of the job description and person specification. Your supporting statement should be around 2 pages in A4 format.
2. Full work history document completed since leaving full time education, as this is a safeguarding role and requires you to work with Children and/or vulnerable adults.
Please note if your supporting statement is longer than 2 A4 pages, your application may not be considered or reviewed
Enfield’s Social Care Centre of Excellence confirms our commitment to creating and maintaining an environment for new and existing staff to be the best and deliver high quality social work to our most vulnerable children and young people. It brings our recruitment, professional development and support into the one portal for social care staff to see what we have to offer and how we are supporting them to continue to learn and develop on a professional basis. For more information please visit https://new.enfield.gov.uk/centreofexcellence/about-us/
Closing and Interview Dates
Closing at 23:59 on Tuesday 25th January 2022
Interview date: TBC
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once a sufficient number of applications have been received. Therefore, we advise that you complete fully and submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.
To apply, please click on the link below.
If you have any difficulties accessing this information, please contact Deniz Akin on 0208 148 4898 or Deniz.Akin@enfield.gov.uk
If you would like to know more about the role, please contact Bharat Ayer on 0208 132 0247 for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the team.
“This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment”.